Posted by: moo | 2013-01-14

why am i not losing weight?

hi doc, i am 37 yrs female. i started working out with a trainer and did 12 sessions so far. dec. she was on holiday and most days i did a fitness walking dvd at home, according to my HRM, i burn between 400-650 calories depending the dvd. since i started exercising i try to eat healthier, and for the past few days also cut out rice and noodles as suggested by trainer.

eg. todays menu

3 times 3 -in-one coffee (is it whats making me fat??)

3 glasses water

1.5 muesli weetbix, tsp honey and cup unsweetened soya milk

small bowl fruit salad and low fat fruit yoghurt

nandos vitality meal minus the mealie

homemade chicken and mushroom stirfry + 1 cup quinoa

1 glass half juice/half water

2 blocks of chocolate

that is a typical menu for me, sometimes i snack on bananas, dried cranberries, provita with low fat cheese etc etc etc.

so i do not understand why the scale is still exactly at 67.5 where i started, and infact just now its even more than that. these days i''m exercising daily for one hour. and can u pls tell me more especially what more i can do to get rid of my belly.

ps. i just want to add that recently on a trip abroad i walked quite alot at a slow pace and seemed to naturally lose weight. now am i am doing crazy cardio but nothing.

thank you !