Question
Posted by: Mo | 2010/09/15

why am i looking up vibrators

it is 08:00 in the morning and i''m browsing the net for dildos - i had sex with my husband last night and i came across a very appealing dildo called: Lex Steel -|- and Balls - am tempted to invest in one....is this normal?

Dear Mo

Sex toys can enhance your (and your husband's) sexual experience. It is perfectly normal to want to try them out.

5
Posted by: l | 2010/09/17

I have a cheap personal massager (one of those you can massage your back and shoulders with) which was R60 - works waaaayyyyy better than the R300 - R400 ones I have tried.

Reply to l
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/09/16

Dear Mo

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/15

Absolutely no problem.If it enhances your pleasure (and hubby) then go for it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: A woman | 2010/09/15

Definitely normal &  highly recommended, it spices up your sex life considerably, especially if used with your partner

Reply to A woman
Posted by: BR | 2010/09/15

Very normal and lots of fun. Go for it

Reply to BR