Question
Posted by: Lee | 2011/03/15

Why am i disoriented

I think i am losing my mind i just want to cry...i went out for lunch at the parking lot the is a barrier i reversed and said to the two colleagues I was with why are you not telling me to go forward and before they could say anything I hit a barrier the sad thing is I looked and I did not see it this is where I park every day.

I think I am losing my mind and I do not know why. I suffer from depression and anxiety however at the moment I am okay nothing is bothering me so why this?

Please help me Doc I feel like crying right now

Not losing your mind. You made a mistake, perhaps while distracted. Upsetting, but not a calamity unless you insist on making it one. Don't blame yourself for what happened or for feeling upset about it, but don't calamitize it into a major problem. Some meds you might be taking ( none more so than any Benzo like Alzam, Valium, etc., interfere with memory and alertness and concentration.

2
Posted by: Lee | 2011/03/15

Thank you so much Doc and thank you for always answering us so promptly.

Reply to Lee