Question
Posted by: Lee | 2011/03/15

Why am i disoriented

I think i am losing my mind i just want to cry...i went out for lunch at the parking lot the is a barrier i reversed and said to the two colleagues I was with why are you not telling me to go forward and before they could say anything I hit a barrier the sad thing is I looked and I did not see it this is where I park every day.

I think I am losing my mind and I do not know why. I suffer from depression and anxiety however at the moment I am okay nothing is bothering me so why this?

Please help me Doc I feel like crying right now

Hallo Lee
It may have been in your blind spot when you looked - it happens to the best of drivers! Don't upset yourself about this unless you are noticing other signs of being disorientated or vision loss. Then you need to see your doctor for referral to a neurologist and/or eye specialist.

2
Posted by: Lee | 2011/03/15

Please disregard the post above i wanted to send it to cybershrink. Thank you

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/15

Hallo Lee