Question
Posted by: Aro | 2009/04/01

Why am I always the one initiating sex?

I know my boyfriend is attracted to me, and hes very affectionate, but it seems like im always initiating sex with him, we' ve been together almost a year and in the begining it was all sex, now he works alot and always has " things on his mind"  he made a comment before that he doesnt have to chase me because I always want it, but I want it a lot, Im alot younger than him, how can i be more of a chase to the man i love and live with?

You seem to have removed the challenge! men like to intiate ( mostly) and dont really like being jumped on - its a sign of submissiveness. Play hard to get for a while!