Posted by: Me! | 2009-03-06

Why always rejecting me? Sexchange..

Hi there.
I had a sexchange done some 30 odd years ago.
My question is this, why is it so hard to find a man who could love me just for who i am?
I' m a good, honest and sincere woman. I' m faithful, loyal and a true friend to those who are my friends.
The only thing that seemed to stop me from getting involved with a man is the operation i had 30 years ago to change my sex frm male to female. Somehow this is a problem to men. I' m well build with a lovely figure and some even call me pretty, but somehow my sexchange turn men cold.
Is there no men out there who could love me as i am and for the person i am and not for what my sex use to be? Why ?
Today i' m in my 50' s and very much single. I' m afraid of getting involved with any man bcoz of always getting hurt and rejected.
Hell this world sure sucks.

I suppose that to you, having long ago faced the issues of a sex change procedure, but for most people, maybe especially men, the idea seems scary. So though you sound like a very pleasant and attractive person, and you know you need to be honest about revealing the facts of the sex change when a relationship appoaches intimacy, ordinary men are likely to find the idea of a sexual relationship with a former man, disturbing. Partly it may be anatomical uncertainty about what is possible ; then, as many men have complex cocerns about homosexuality, they might well think of it as being homosexuality on their part to have sex or even emotional intimacy with someone who was formerly a man. I'm sure there are men who would love you for who you are some people following a sex change do indeed find such a loving partner. But I suppose they are relatively rare. And of course any ordinary man or woman in their 50's can also have troubles in finding a partner, without this aded complication.

Posted by: Agent | 2009-03-06

Do you tell them you had a sex change? Perhaps it is in their mind that they know you are " still a man" .

Reply to Agent