Question
Posted by: noni | 2008/07/30

why all the wrong men come to me?

I hope that this won' t be a question of the week. I am 29 and I feel i need a companion, a lover a friend and I am most definitely ready to settle down. I have grown spiritually and mentally but somehow I meet all the wrong men or maybe there' s something wrong that i am doing that i cannot pin point! Please help.

Counselling usually helps --- to identify what you're looking for, for instance, and to clarify how you've been going about this, to see if maybe you're lookingg in the wrong places, and to plan the future you want rather than the one you stumble over

3
Posted by: sir j | 2008/07/31

I guess the only way you can is to keep on trying, there isn' t a formula , not that i know of.

Reply to sir j
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2008/07/31

What a good question. It' s as if we " attract"  the wrong men.

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend
Posted by: sunflower | 2008/07/30

oh my. i' m 27 and also feel lonely sometimes. i just asked a similar question. girl i don' t know. but i know how you feel.

Reply to sunflower