Posted by: Sister TT | 2009-10-05

Why all the lies

Dear All and CS

Please help me with this one. On thursday my boyfriend came to my house and told me that he has a meeting to attend to in Britz on Friday and Saturday fine i had no problem with that and he will be coming back on sunday. He said he will leave very early in the morning so that he can catch the 8 meeting. Fine i didnt have a problem with that. On Friday morning i called him at about past 6 in the morning just to check how far he is. His phone was saying busy fine seeing that his phone is busy i dropped and he called me afterwards and i asked him how far he is and he said he is already gone and half way to Brits. He told me that he cant see his employees as he leaves early.

Round about past 8 to 9 i went to the tiger wheels to check my tyre because it has something like a stone. On the corner of the street there he is driving passing me and he didnt see me i thought my eyes are deceiving me and i called him again and said to him my dear how far are u and he said im here and we are about to start anytime and i travelled very well and i was suprised because i saw him just now.

I was so hurt and didnt even know what to do i had a terrible weekend really and im starting to ask myself all the why' s?

I sent him an sms after that saying how could you lie to me like this cos i just saw you passing this street and you are wearing this and that. Guess what since i sent him that sms he never sms back or call me for the whole weekend. I tried to call him on friday afternoon his phones were off and also on saturday then from that i never tried calling him again.

He came back yesterday and sent me an sms letting me know that he just arrived and he is tired since friday he never did the same. So tell me what to you do in this situation? I m hurt really and i never answered him sms. He sent me the sms today in the morning and i never answered them.

To top it all on saturday i was at a wedding and i saw my friends and other people that i had many years without seeing them and it was nice. There was a lady that i know from the other section and she was so happy to see me and asked me to show her my daughters pictures and i did. You know she said your child looks the same as Maria' s daughter then she mentioned that my boyfriend is the father cos the other child is 5 years and he never mentioned anything to me. That lady thought i knew about that child but she was suprised by the way i changed because i didnt know.

So please give some advice i really need them please.

This is all kost unfortunate and hurtful, but not really my area of expertise. It sounds as if you have suddenly accumulated several good reasons to suspect that he has been lying to you, even rather carelesly ( and that can make it even more upsetting ), and at the least is being very dishonest towards you, and may have been cheating on you for some time. If you decide that i is clear enough that he has not been honest and caring, youy may decide right now to nd the relationship ; or you may decide to arrange a meeting, fae him with that you have discovered and how much this upsets you, and see what he has to say about it, before deciding to leave him. But t's hard to see a nice explanation for the events you describe

Posted by: almost mad | 2009-10-06

Ditch him. he is a loser. come on!

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-10-05

I feel really awful for you and wonder what I would do in that situation. You seem to be dealing with it rather well though so keep strong.
I' m thinking that maybe he had weekend plans with his other family/his other child?
I can' t believe he would deceive you like that!
I could tell you what I would do to him but that wouldn' t help much! CS will give you great advise though.
Keep strong and best of luck, I hope you leave this no good sukker and never take him back again. SCUMBAG!

Reply to Kelly