Posted by: Terry | 2012-12-01

I long to see my bfriend if I can spend sometime without seeing him, but the moment I see him I switch off nd get somehow bored instead of being excited. What could be causing this as it bothers me?

I tend to agree with Maria here. Too many people, espeially women, fall in love with the idea of love, and of falling in love, and attach these feelings to some bloke they meet, so that the anticipation of meeting him seems so likely to be wonderful, while the reality becomes so drab.

Posted by: Maria | 2012-12-01

Perhaps you''re in love with an idealised version of your boyfriend that only exists in your mind, and the man himself actually bores you.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Leila | 2012-12-01

Could be that he''s not paying enough attention to you? He needs to play his part by making life exciting for you.

Reply to Leila