Question
Posted by: Rosie | 2012/03/26

WHY!!!!!!

I am in a relationship for nearly a year now, we went to a school sports day on Saturday, we were standing out side and he was staring, I mean really staring at this younger girl...he saw me looking at him, when I said why are you satring like that he commented " you will never change me"  so for the rest of the day I was ignored...he hasn''t answered any of my sms or emails, guys is this normal, do all men do this? pse advise as I really care for this guy

There is NOTHING that "all men do", just as there is nothing that all women do. Fortunately, or life would be far more boring.
Its not possible to work out the meanin of this remotely, you'd have to gently discuss it with him. Maybe it was gazing in lust, in which case there are major problems in your relationship with him. But some men seem to gaze absently and appreciatively at a pretty woman, like the gaze at a terrific new car - they can't afford to buy it, but they can't help admiring it. I've heard that some women may occasionally appreciate a cute waiter similarly.

12
Posted by: Rosie | 2012/03/28

Hi IB, I am quite concerned about the way he ignores me, what will happen if I ever marry him

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: IB | 2012/03/28

If he cares for you he will contact you, it seems he is trying to punish you by ignoring you, which shows a side of him you should have a closer look at..

Reply to IB
Posted by: Rassie | 2012/03/26

Cybershrink when do you know when it is lust gazing

Reply to Rassie
Posted by: Rosie | 2012/03/26

Hi Pam, reading your post makes some sense, he does not have a relationship with his father, his father left his wife after 20years of marriage and his own son said one day that he has trust issues....makes me think

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: Romany | 2012/03/26

Personally I think he is very disrespectfull to you.
You need to know that he will NOT change and then you need to decide if you want this in your life forever?
Luckily upi are not married with kids and bonds and car payments etc etc..... then it is too late to leave......

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Pam | 2012/03/26

I laughed when I read your post, because I once dated a loser like that. He even bragged that he is doing what his father did. I was shocked when he said this, because him and his siblings suffered because of what their father did, so I couldn''t understand he could brag about someting like that. He told me he''s not a one woman-men, so I decided I wasn''t going to be part of that so I left him.

Reply to Pam
Posted by: Gracie | 2012/03/26

I think it''s quite natural for men to look at other women ... maybe he just thought she is really pretty ... sorry, but I don''t think there is anything wrong with a man looking at another woman, just as I don''t think there is anything wrong with a woman looking at another man ... we are all human .. maybe you are being a bit sensitive. You will never be able to change that, no matter how hard you try ... if he was sneaking around behind your back admiring other women, you may have cause for concern. I often point out pretty women to my husband and he will say, yes she''s nice or no he does not like her hair or whatever .... don''t make too much of an issue out of it as he may then start doing it to annoy you! Pretend it does not bother you ... I know it''s easier said than done!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Ricky | 2012/03/26

I want to know as well, why does men do this, I know of a friends whose husband/boyfriends do this as well, are you guys really interested or just looking

Reply to Ricky
Posted by: sorry but | 2012/03/26

u r dating a looser, simple. u dont need analysis for that, just get on with ur life, you will meet a real man, when this looser vacate this position in your life

Reply to sorry but
Posted by: Rosie | 2012/03/26

No it was a young mother

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: Hmmm | 2012/03/26

School sports day - was he staring at a child (school girl)? That would be cause for worry - hope he is not a child predator.....

Reply to Hmmm