Question
Posted by: Cyberchick | 2011/03/01

Why

I''ve recently joined the dating scene and not sure what to expect in terms of ''turnaround'' times. I''ve tried internet dating and met a fairly decent guy who really seems interested. only thing is he''ll be all chatty for a few days and then quiet for a few days - not very consistent and i cant seem to figure him out. Is he interested or not or am i expecting too much? is it normal for him to be taking his time like this?

Expert ImageBehaviour modification

There are no turnaround times with relationships. Stop wondering and be straight with this guy - mind-games never work. The best thing you can do is ask him directly if he is interested. Maybe he is wondering the same about you. What messages are you sending by not saying anything? He will either appreciate your honesty or you will know where you stand. Either way you can't lose.

4
Posted by: GuGu | 2011/03/02

Watch out for the married ones !!! That would be a good reason to chat on and off.

Reply to GuGu
Posted by: Me | 2011/03/02

Turn around times should''nt take long Cyberchick...there are not suppose to be hold-ups in the system. Are you single still, and how old are you if I may ask??

Reply to Me
Posted by: Behaviour modification | 2011/03/02

Reply to Behaviour modification

Reply to Behaviour modification