Posted by: mary | 2010-11-03

i think the saying all good guys are either gay or married... why is that they just so hard to find???? i met this guy is divorced 5 yrs never had a gf since and met me.. eventually we had sex then it was all the time as i am passionate very sexual love and he loved every minute of it.. then it came she heard bout me and then phoned him.. obviously he loved her and still did as they have children.. so she said lets try again for the kids.. made him feel so torn.. i set him free as his kids must always come first in his life!!!! wat bugs me is she didnt give a shit bout him for 5 yrs and then wen he finally moves on she want him back !!!

i had finally met someone with the same interests and sex drive as myself.. why did she ask him to come back wats the odd of them actualy having a happy life..he sms me other day and i said its a no no pls to stop as he should be focusing on her and making it work he went back.. am i stupid?

no comment

Posted by: QQ Fish | 2010-11-10

BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER......... I feel for you, but it is the one thing women in particular cannot get into their heads.
A married man will take whatever sex he gets from you, but will not leave his family for you. reason... you are a quick " ..." , his family is forever. Men think with their hearts only when their family is involved, otherwise they think with their penis.
Don''t fool yourself. Mover on, find an unattached, single man with no children.

Reply to QQ Fish
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-04

no comment

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010-11-03

Life is tough/not for sissies.Sorry to hear this but you will find the right person,just give it time.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Homer | 2010-11-03

Mary,I take my hat off to you.Well done girl...

Just hold om to hope,You will meet your prince in shining armour.It took me 30yrs to find my soulmate

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Oom Piet | 2010-11-03

Sorry to hear about your situation Mary. I guess people dont realise what they lost till its really gone. Jealousy may have played a role in this also. I applaud you for being the bigger person and for realising that his kids come first. Hope u find the right one someday soon. Everything happens for a reason!

Reply to Oom Piet