Question
Posted by: Indian Gent | 2010/07/07

Why

I mean no disrespect to any indian women been indian myself, i do find them attractive. I dont know why but i just want to have sex with a white women. Why am i feeling this way?

Why is it a problem to you? Sex in a stable good relationship has no boundaries.I can give you a hundred reasons starting at the time of apartheid when it was illegal up to now when you will know that some (black, white, Indian, yellow etc)families still sanction cross cultural relationships. The answer is quite easy - BECAUSE YOU CAN!

6
Posted by: H | 2010/07/07

Jy wil he iemand moet jou knaters uithaal.

Reply to H
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/07

I agree with you, Indian Gent, but you stated that you want to have sex, not make love. In order to make love, you need to be open to love itself, and that would require you to be blind to skin colour. Then you build build a relationship first. If you want to have sex just to scratch an itch, a prostitute would be the best way to go.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Indian Gent | 2010/07/07

I agree Women - but i dont know why i want to do this. About the prostitute (not that i cant afford it), it wont be the same as making love to someone.

Reply to Indian Gent
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/07

I so wish we could take race out of the equation. Why, Indian Gent, do you not look for a woman who will love you and be a partner for you. Regardless of whether she''s Indian, black, white, oriental? We all have red blood after all, and where our ancestors chose to live long ago decided all our skin colours. Look for love, not a cheap thrill.

If you still want to have sex with a white woman just because she''s white, rather go see a prostitute.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Apache | 2010/07/07

Indian women - strings attached / play hard to get ( no fun )
White women - no strings attached / will play along ( fun )

Reply to Apache
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/07

Reply to sexologist