Question
Posted by: wonder | 2010/03/08

why

hi

Was wondering why God created us when He is going to judge us on judgement day. He knows everything before we even do anything wrong that we will do wrong. Are we like his chess board where He can just fool around with us. Gave some beautifull features and others must suffer with their self image. It is not fair. We never asked to be created just so He can punish us. Anyway He knows who is gonna get punished anyway so why go through all the trouble of us trying to find solutions to our problems. When we have to ask Him in prayer to be fixed but it is not our fault we are on earth. He made us and gave us free will for what again, cos He knew what we are capable of. If we are His children why punish us with our shortcomings. He dont have to worry He got everything.

SOunds like a basically religious question, though there might be a background of Depression, too, which would be beneficially treated. And discussing these with a spiritually literate counsellor would be a good idea, too.

3
Posted by: WONDER | 2010/03/09

THANK YOU ATLEAST SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Reply to WONDER
Posted by: Me too | 2010/03/08

I also ask myself these questions sometimes although we are not " supposed"  to ask them. The devil was rude to Him and He threw him down to earth with us, His beloved children - knowing full well that the devil was going to make our lives so difficult. What kind of a love is that. And this logic of saying He lets you suffer so that when He provides you can realise that He is your privider etc - that is so twisted. Imagine saying to your human kids " today you are not eating, go to bed hungry so that tomorrow when I give you food you can thank me for it" . Why did He even give us the " free will"  - my kids don''t get free will in my house coz I know better, it''s up to me to protect them. Why give us free will just to trick us. Twisted.

Reply to Me too