Question
Posted by: curios | 2010/01/21

why

can someone pls tell me when u go to the doctor why does he go thro ur scrotum(sperm bag)..

Apologies for the delay in responding.

The doctor examines your scrotum in order to detect any lumps or masses that could indicate problems (e.g. tesiticular cancer, other abnormalities)

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/25

Apologies for the delay in responding.

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Tom | 2010/01/24

The answer from XXX is partially correct. In the scrotal sac the testes and spermatic cords are surrounded by many vital blood vessels. The veins can develop varicosities  these can be felt as hardened blood vessels. When a vein becomes varicose, then the blood flow through it is not as efficient as needed for normal sperm development. So, for men who have not yet fathered children, this part of the examination is particularly important.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: XXX | 2010/01/22

I am not sure what you mean by " go through"  but if you mean why does he feel in that area,it is because he is feeling for lumps etc that could lead to cancer.

Reply to XXX