Question
Posted by: dude | 2009/12/09

WHY??

Why is it fun to have sex in strange placess? The last few months i will masturbate more then once a day and love to do it say at a friends place or at work in the lue dont quite know if it is the fact that someone might catsh me doing it. Why strange places and is it wrong to do it more then once.

Why wehn one shave yourslef down under you feel more sexual it feels so great and i notice myself more then if i did not shave.

It is not exciting for everyone, but is for some. As for the reasons why; this also varies from person to person - beware if you have an exhibitionistic tendency; particluarly if you find that this escalates to new riskier places, or you find you need to do it more often...You do not NEED to masturbate every day. This is not, however, necessarily directly problematic unless it causes problems in relationships or gets in the way of your work.

The shaving can also be due to the heightened sensitivity - you feel the skin on skin touch including temperature changes more easily when shaved. There may also be a psychological thrill for you in relation to seeing your genitals without hair...

3
Posted by: A man | 2009/12/09

It is exciting doing it in strange places as the risk of being caught heightens the excitement, I have done it in very risky places and it is a big turn on.
I know what you mean about the shaving down below, it feels amazing. I have been shaving my privates for at least 15 years, the ladies love it too.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Woman | 2009/12/09

Because a change is as good as a holiday, dude! When you do something you don' t normally do, it' s new and exciting and different.
So enjoy it, but don' t get caught!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/09

Reply to Sexologist