Posted by: Andre | 2009-09-09

Why do woman like men who treat them badly, yet us who treat them like thy ought and wants to be treated, they dump us for the ' bad'  one.

This i suh a complex issue, and never as simple as women LIKING guys who treat them badly. Som initially like the sense of danger and risk with a Bad guy, but easily get trapped and scared to leave, while entertaining the fantasy that somehow they could change him, reform him, and that his apologies ( which comwe between the beatings ) somehow actually mean something

Posted by: Andre | 2009-09-10

Further to my initial question, can one link that, and the fact she has to look after everyone, and be the mother hen, yet when it comes down to me, i am told she needs someone to be her support, but she does not allow me to do so, and defies any attempt to do so, yet it always boild down to her doing the mother hen thing, but breaking down along the way, simply becauses she refuses (i think), to be seen as weak, and thus just shoulders all of the situation and carries on.

Reply to Andre
Posted by: C | 2009-09-09

It' s simple - bad gus ARE SOOOO EXCITING.
The clever woman, however, marry the nice guys and stay with them, and try and forget about the exciting bad guys.

Reply to C
Posted by: excellentquestion | 2009-09-09

great question, some woman are drawn to bad men - but those woman are often the stupid ones!

Reply to excellentquestion
Posted by: Bronwynn | 2009-09-09

I' d say its got a lot to do with the woman' s self image, if she feels that she deserves to be treated badly, then she will seek such a man. Not all women seek out the " bad boy"  types, many women want to be loved, taken care of and have a reliable companion.
You will meet the right one someday, dont give up.

Reply to Bronwynn