Posted by: sad | 2009-03-23

He flirts with me, touches me, kisses me, pays me compliments like there is no tomorrow, goes out of his way to be with me, invites me out with his friends, is a real gentleman when he is with me.... and then goes back to his ex girlfriend even though he said he was not in love with her. Why do this to someone when you plan on going back??

You know what he's doing, and what he's not doing. The real question is why you accept it. You don't know whether he loves her, only that he told you he wasn't. And you have discovered that it wasn't such a good thing going --- but that sometimes going is a good thing

Posted by: sad | 2009-03-23

This all happened before he got back with his ex.... Now that he is back with her, I wont see him again!! Its just we had a good thing going and then she came back in the picture &  he goes back to someone he was not in love with.

Reply to sad
Posted by: Kel | 2009-03-23

I agree with Marion. Why would you even want to compete with another woman? That is ridiculous!

Reply to Kel
Posted by: Marion | 2009-03-23

Why do you insist in being with someone like this? he is playing both sides of the field and you are ALLOWING it. Move on, get a back bone and find someone who doesnt enjoy his bread buttered on both sides. sorry to sound so harsh but you are digging your own grave here. you are allowing him to do this, dont!!!!!! at the end of the day you will wonder why you get hurt?????

Reply to Marion