Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2009-03-16

Hi CS,
Haven' t been here for a while and don' t know if can load a question, but anyway, my doc' s now say I am definitely bi-polar and have borderline personality disorder, they are currently treating the bi-polar and the psychiatrist say' s I need lots and lots of psycho therapy. Not good news, and my medication has changes. Was in Denmar not so long ago. I had a total breakdown and have a memory lapse, I am exhausted at the moment and don' t see the value in life.
My kids are the only thing keeping me here but I don' t believe I am good for them no matter how much I love them and want to give them the best in life. I am a difficult and moody person and it is a full time job to not loose my temper and do something. It takes a hell of a lot of energy to play games with them and do things with them.
I cannot get upset and cry as this upsets my daughter. I wish I could just give up.
Any help will do.
Take care

It's really nice to hear from you again, B T ! Sorry to hear you had a bad episode and time in hospital. We know you well enough to know that you ARFE good, for your kids and others who know you. DO not give up. You have been in worse situations before, as well as better ; you can and should endure. The psychotherapt could prove really useful. And one hopes the recent changes in the meds may prove more sucessful, too. Keep n touh on the forum, where I know more of us old-timers will be pleased to hear from you.

Posted by: jcat | 2009-03-16

Hey BT,

- hang in there. You' ve been through so much kak in the past, and you' ve managed to get through it all. Just keep going for now, and hopefully the new meds will make a difference soon.

Reply to jcat