Question
Posted by: diza | 2009/02/19

why

Sometimes when i go to sleep im unable to wake up when it is time to.I can feel that im awake because i can hear everything that happens in the backround but im unable to open my eyes or move my body even though i want to.can you please help me and tell me what could this be as this is really bothering me

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This is a problem called "sleep paralysis". It is sometimes part of other more significant sleep disorders, which may cause difficulties with people falling asleep at any time during the day. Sometimes, however, it happens on its own, and is then really of no medical importance.