Posted by: Rehikois | 2008-11-29

coulodn' t I exchange (entering somebodies elses bodied life in exchange for mine althoughy its all possible as I truely belief so) is cause my life suck and isn' t worth living thats why I can' t find an exchange.....

*m so bored at least I' ve got my imagnery friend who .........

I wish it was Sun. I know sleeping pills would forfull this wish...

If your life really sucks, and if it were possible to swop it for someone else --- why on earth would anyone want to allow you to swop, and to take on your sucky life for their presumably happier one ? No, it would be FAR more effective to remain entirely within yourself, but to see a good local shrink for a full assessment ( frankly disussing with him / her everything that's bothering you ) and treatment so as to transform your own life into one that DOESN'T suck and can be enjoyable. Do that, and you could be feeling greatly better before long.
There's an old Eastern European legend of the Tree of Sorrows. According to this, deep in the forst there was the great Tree of Sorrows. You were allowed to take off your back all your personal sorrows and worries and hang them on a branch of a tree and leave them there --- on condition that you would walk around the tree and find someone else's bundle of sorrows which you preferred, and picked it up instead. According to the legend, many people walked round the tree, but they all wisely chose to resume their own sorrows, to work on solving them, rather than to take on those of anyone else.