Posted by: Alone and Stressed out | 2008-11-06

Why ?

I' m feeling so alone and stressed sitting in a country i do not belong in and this all to please my loved ones. This stresses me out and i' m so depresses. Can' t sleep. Can' t eat and feel like nothing is worth while living for. My family doesn' t understand the way i feel and this makes me feel even worse. Please help

You don't mention your age. If you're not yet legally adult, your options are more limited, but you could maybe try hard to find some things to like in Dubai ( after all, many people spend a lot of money to visit there on holiday !) ; if you're legally adult, presumably you could return to SA on your own, though it might still be wise to explore Dubai in a more positive sense. I hear how frustrated and disappointed you are. IS this intended by your family to be a p[ermanent move, or it it for a specific limited period of time ?

Posted by: free | 2008-11-06

you know sometimes its not what situation we are in that sterrses us its that we limit ourselves to make the best of the situation. dont look at the negaative side of things....look at the bright side of life. you will be coming back home soon and your friend will be excited to see you and will be wnting to find out waht cool things you did in dubai. waht are you gona tell them, that you were depressed the whole time. no man, if you can do it for yourself then do it for them so that you willbe he centre of attention when you get back coz ul have all sorts of stories to tell them. and like doc said a lot of people would like to go to Dubai for a holiday, so try to enjoy it for those people that wld love to be there but cant and you have the opp.waht im trying to say rise up from the depression coz ur stronger that it and enjoy the beauty of Dubai and come backand tell us everything yu did tere.

Reply to free
Posted by: Alone and stressed | 2008-11-06

This is on a limited period only but i still feel really lonely and depressed and because they paid for my ticket i can not changed the date on my own and they won' t let me. This is really driving me crazy

Reply to Alone and stressed
Posted by: Alone and Stressed | 2008-11-06

I' m in Dubai and it sucks completely i just want to go home back to my life i' m used to but my family doesn' t understand

Reply to Alone and Stressed
Posted by: Sg | 2008-11-06

What country are you in ? Is it not possible to find a few friends and participate in their social circle and/or get involved in sport.
Maybe you can even get a few penfriends and chat to them.

Reply to Sg