Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-27

Who works &  who stays at home wit dogs?

I work, so does my fiance...the vet said I should not leave my dogs (5months old) alone at home...I was wondering if I was the only one.

Dear Almost Mad

Most of us have to work, some leave our dogs and you are not alone, there are other people on earth. This should cover all the possible answers in your question.

Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-28

okay, thanks...when cybervet said that I thought it sounded very rong. I could never leave work...neither would i consider it. I was just wondering if you were of that mindset.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Chill | 2008-11-27

Does your vet have any suggestions about paying the bills?

Of course you have a responsibility to make sure your dogs are comfortable, safe, healthy etc - but chances are you' ve covered all of that. To suggest that you can' t have a dog if you' re not home all day is simply ludicrous. Provided the dog has stuff to occupy it - and a canine buddy is by far the best starting point for this - and cannot come to harm, you' re doing fine. Not many of us get to spend our days dog-sitting - and in truth, I' m not at all sure that would be a healthy situation anyway, for either party.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: almost sane | 2008-11-27 not work and stay at look after a dog...
I love my dog and cat...but...i will not quit my job to BE with them....

Reply to almost sane