Question
Posted by: Shazz | 2008/06/23

Who uses my pseudonyms in vain???

This will be my final appearance as Shazz - there is now another taken my identity. And my Saartjie and a few others I don't want to give away for fear of exposing all my different collections of issues!!! HeHeHe

I had a nice dream about everyone on this forum who've made an impact on my life since joining. I always have the most fantastic dreams on a Saturday night, especially if I've watched some great movies.

My dream entailed CS organizing a golf day for all of us on a Saturday morning (ala Adam Sandler's crazy movie on Saturday playing Happy Gilmore the wild golfer). All the forum "characters" were quite aloof but being my usual observant self, was trying to figure each character out based on their look comp[ared to their previous input on the forum. I recognized CS (although eons younger and lithe as hell) from his generous moustache. John, who dubbed me Shaggs in a previous discussion, insisted in my dream on staying for unpaid lunch at others' expense to the irritation of restaurant staff!!!

I also watched the hilarious Eddie Murphy movie at 8 on e-tv and there were some of those scenes in my dream too. I remember my final most romantic scene of the two long lost lovers ascending to heaven together.....

CS, be strong during this time, all of us are thinking of you. Peggy is in a good place, free from pain and smiling down on you and all those others who loved her dearly. Please find comfort in the thought that you had her for such a long time - many of us were not so lucky.

Adieu from Shazz guys, I will from now on cruise under other nicknames.

If you'd ever see me trying to play golf, Eddie Murphy would look boring by comparison.
I think we've looked at the issue of preserving nicknames before, and maybe should look again. It would p[resumably require people to specifically register themselves under their own identiy and then lay claim to a specific nick that could then be kept for them.

1
Posted by: H25 | 2008/06/23

fear not Shazz, you are not the only one who had their nickname swiped. That happened to me a few years ago, thats why I also changed mine. I fail to understand why H24 cant put something in place like "that name is already taken" on their forums to prevent this from happening. However, we look forward to seeing your new name (remember to put ex-Shazz and this posting no!)

Reply to H25