Who is the real Cybervet here?

I have been reading past posts &  couldn' t help but nocticing that Chill seems to have an answer to everyone' s posts. Chill recommends everything from food, medication to investigative tests to be done for pets. Are you a vet Chill? maybe we should refer posts to you. You do give better feedback.

Dear Anon

Chill gives very good advice. You sound like somebody who gets upset when miss your 3 soapies in the evening. Do you have friends?

Posted by: jax | 2009-09-03

me personally, I rate both CV and Chill on good advice given as promptly as possible. CV also has a wicked sense of humour sometimes.
There are also a few others who give good advice in the interim, because of their special interests - WR, Carol, Sparrowhawke, Catlady, Kate......all the regulars share relevant info where it might help.
Personally, I would relish an evening of sparring with CV over a few beers and a braai - but I don' t know if my bladder muscles would be upto that much laughter :-)

Reply to jax

Cybervet I don' t watch soapies and I have plenty of friends. Taking into consideration your lack of tact &  diplomacy &  may most likely have far more friends than you. You sound so arrogant &  pompous.

And Chill, you should learn to read better. I didn' t criticize you, but if you could understand my post, you would have realized that it was a compliment to you answering all posts and always giving better feedback.

Posted by: Chill | 2009-08-18

On reflection, I think I need to apologise about the ' jerk'  part of my response earlier.

Over the years, we' ve had some REAL jerk, questioning everyone' s credentials - but in fact your post wasn' t offensive, so I' m sorry. Knee-jerk reaction, I guess!

As always, if anyone has any issue with anything specific I' ve said, I' m perfectly willing to listen.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Chill | 2009-08-17

Thanks for the support, cvet - it' s appreciated, even though sometimes we get these jerks who, as you say, don' t seem to have enough going on in their lives.

Anonymous - nobody' s forcing you to read this, nobody' s forcing anyone to follow my advice.

Sometimes all people want is another perspective - and if I' m in a position to offer that, I can' t think of any reason I shouldn' t.

Reply to Chill