Posted by: lee | 2010-09-27

Who is the father

Please help me deal with the reality of my pregnancy. I''m seven months pregnant and still can''t figure out who the father is. I was in a multiple relationship though I was using a condom all the time. However I once slept with the guy without a condom while on my periods, but that was sometime last year in November or early december. I only found out this year in July that I''m five months pregnant. I have now separated with my first boyfriend whom I''ve been with for 10 years because I suspect he intentionally broke the condom to impregnate me since he was aware that I wanted to leave him. How could this have happend?

Dear Lee
I would suggest that if you need to find out who the father of the child is, wait for the pregnancy to be completed and once the child is born do paternity testing to ascertain who the father is.

Answered by Dr Dasoo

Posted by: Anne | 2010-09-29

You can''t get pregnant while on your period.

I can''t be the guy you slept with during your period.

You can also definately get pregnant from pre-ejaculation. When a guy has intercourse with you, before he reaches climax, there is a certain amount of ejaculation that enters you without him reaching climax. A lot of women think that by withdrawing the p*nis from your v*gina before he reaches climax, you can''t get pregnant.
This is untrue. I fell pregnant with my 2nd child that way. My husband and I did not want to have another baby so soon after the first, and tried withdrawing before. Well, my son would not have been here if that were the case.

Reply to Anne
Posted by: HaHa | 2010-09-29

Wait until the baby is born and gather all the men you slept with and get a paternity test done. Sounds like the father is the one who you had unprotected sex with.

Reply to HaHa