Question
Posted by: tonado | 2008/06/10

who does he love

i am married with one child my husband was cheating on me and i found out about it we separeted for two years off which he continued with the same lady.my problem is that we are back together and the same lady calls and she is nasty when i talk to my husband he just tell me to forget the lady because she is just frustrated and he still phones and receive her calls what advice can you give please i am breaking up inside HELP.

Why are you back together while the other woman is still in his life ? If he is taking her calls, and calling her, it is NOT over, Consult a good divorce lawyer

6
Posted by: butterfly007 | 2008/06/11

Why are he still calling her?Ask him about it.You are not stupid, they are.

Reply to butterfly007
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/10

u r just plain stupid this woman will fix u how can you go back to that pig u call a husband to ur pathetic

Reply to anon
Posted by: LIL mo | 2008/06/10

Girl hell no, he wants to have both of you in your life ok it is understandable that you love this man but you must give him a choice and if he shosses you and it continues you leave and file for divorce OK! hold your head up and be strong for your child.

Reply to LIL mo
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/06/10

Oh please, did you honestly think he was going to just forget about this woman? If he wanted nothing to do with her, he would've told her to get lost a long time ago. Sounds like this man has his bread buttered on both sides and is loving every minute of it! Tell him to take a hike and find yourself a man worthy of your love and devotion! He is just using you and for all you know, he is still seeing her.

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Why | 2008/06/10

The writing is on the wall - he wants both you and the gf - time to get out and start a life of your own.

Reply to Why
Posted by: Fairychild | 2008/06/10

why did you go back for more hurt and pain?

Reply to Fairychild