Question

Who can it be

Please dont judge. I already am regretting.

Early December, I went to Cape Town for 2 weeks with friends. Lets just say we had a string of flings and partied every night. In that two weeks, I slept with about 3 different guys. 2 of them were one night stands and one guy I slept with at least 3 times.

On ALL I made sure he wore protection. I found out I am pregnant and not sure who the father is.

How do I trace who could it be without informing all? Do I need to get them all to sumbit to a blood test, or can I get confirmation of the genes another one. One guy I cant get hold off. I am so unsure on what to do. No one yet knows as I am too ashamed to tell anyone yet.

You do need the DNA of the potential father to be able to exclude or possibly include him in formal testing determining the paternity of the unborn child. It is understandable that you are emotional upset and are confronted with the consequences of your behavior. It is maybe a good idea to seek professional support from a psychologist or medical doctor that could guide you through this time. Once you know how many weeks you are pregnant you might even be able to determine the probable date of conception. That might provide you with a possible hint of the paternity of the child. It is however very important to take care of yourself and your unborn baby the best way can now.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you that could help you to discuss the underlying concerns and find solutions.

25
Posted by: m | 2011/01/18

SO before you went to ct for the two weeks hol, when did you last sleep with someone? Did you use a condom then? Have you taken a preg test or are you just jumping the gun a bit as you are late?

Reply to m
Posted by: Zuma | 2011/01/17

eeeeehhhhh take the hot shower !!!!! eeeeeiisshhh

Reply to Zuma
Posted by: SEAN JON | 2011/01/14

HA HA HA........SHE PROBABLY IS A HOOKER. DO YOU KNOW ANY NORMAL PERSON THAT SCREWS WITH SO MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
YOU DESERVE EVERY BAD THING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU.

IF YOU CAN''T SERVE THE TIME......................
DON''T DO THE CRIME.............

Reply to SEAN JON
Posted by: Ha Ha ha | 2011/01/14

There is only one word to describe woman like you and that word is " slut" . Why don''t you make a career out of what you do you could make a lot of money and the career is " Hooker" 

You have no sympathy from me, you deserve to be in this situation.

Reply to Ha Ha ha
Posted by: Tp | 2011/01/13

sisi if you say you used protection for all this humping you were doing during the holidays maybe ibisijampile vele before you even slept with your " squad" ...

Reply to Tp
Posted by: SEAN JON | 2011/01/13

STOP SPREADING YOUR LEGS GIRL........YOU PROBABLY GOT SOME KIND OF MUTATED DISEASE BY NOW .....OH AND AS FOR THE ABORTION SUBJECT...............STACY YOU ARE A RETARD.

Reply to SEAN JON
Posted by: RISHI | 2011/01/13

STACY YOU ARE REALLY FUKED UP IN YOUR HEAD TO MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT.....PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO GET SMACKED UP.

Reply to RISHI
Posted by: Stacy | 2011/01/13

Have an abortion.

Reply to Stacy
Posted by: GLOW | 2011/01/13

SPICE I AGREE WITH YOU 100 % ............ESPECIALLY ON THE ''''SMACKED'''' COMMENT...

Reply to GLOW
Posted by: Spice | 2011/01/13

From what planet are you ? didnt your mother teach you that when you have UNPROTECTED SEX YOU WILL FALL PREGNANT??? and than are you freaking stupid, with aids so prevalent in our society. What were you thinking ??? Come on....girlie, you ought to be smacked...............now go out and face the consequences of your holiday romance..stupid stupid woman

Reply to Spice
Posted by: yoyo | 2011/01/12

what''s your rate?

Reply to yoyo
Posted by: Bogger | 2011/01/12

it wasnt me

Reply to Bogger
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/12

if u went to cape town for 2 weeks and had flings.............
how much more flings are you having where you reside?
forget the guys in cape town this could be anyone''s baby.
i should probably meet you and do a blood test ..........
you are SHOCKINGLY IRRESPONSIBLE !!!!!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Realistic | 2011/01/12

Anon ... have you considered whether you are even EMOTIONALLY READY to have a child and how old are you? This is beyond ''shot-gun'' status because you don''t even know who the father could be. Abortion is, yes, murder in most people''s eyes and it is WRONG but then so have your actions been in ending up in the situation you find yourself. This is not me judging you but me merely making an observation - always consider the consequences of your actions. I mean, going out there trying to find the father of your baby ... if you decide to go ahead and bring your baby into this world chances are that you''re gonna have to rear him/her without the father, otherwise you will need to rear him/her with the father you choose for him/her to have. It''s already hard for couples who only know each other a couple of months or even a year who ''accidentally'' gets knocked up due to ''mishaps'' but your story has taken it to another level. You will probably need to seek counselling on this issue but certainly, girl, you need JESUS girl ...

Good luck to you and your baby with your decision.

God Bless you!!

Reply to Realistic
Posted by: me | 2011/01/12

hi there, i know what it is like in your situation and the best thing to do is take your time and think about what you want.
a baby brings alot of love and joy even if you are young.
about finding the father, that you can work out half and half. how far preg are you? then work out that many weeks back and think which one of them it was that you had the sex.
contact him and ask general questions like do you want kids etc without informing him you are pregnant and if you think it is him, meet up with him and get to know him for every baby deserves a father.
dont be scared if he runs. i am a single mom for three years now, i know what it is like.

Reply to me
Posted by: Mona | 2011/01/12

Go for a HIV test!!!!!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/12

You will have to wait for the baby''s birth before being able to have a test done.In the meantime you better " warn"  them of the possibility.

A baby comes with a lot of responsibility so be sure you are able to cope with this.I don't want to suggest an abortion but adoption is also an option.

I hope however that you decide to keep the baby and give him/her the love a mother should.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Mthimbana | 2011/01/12

U said youself you used protection therefore it must be in the previous relationship.

Reply to Mthimbana
Posted by: friend | 2011/01/12

In the first place homer dont bring God in when a woman does not know how to behave. Anon, when you run through a thornbush, you will not known witch thorn has prick you and you cannot force anybody to go for a bloodtest.

Reply to friend
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Realist | 2011/01/11

Honest advice, no emotion? As soon as you are sure, have the abortion. Think about it. You are a party girl and enjoy having a good time, where is there room in your life for a baby? The fatheris also a good time boy, what does he want with a baby. Think about the baby, terminate, its the best all round.

Reply to Realist
Posted by: HUH | 2011/01/11

I agree with Jim... I dont think any of these guys are the father must be from a previous relationship/fling.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: jim | 2011/01/11

I think you may be jumping the gun. You only did the dirty 4 weeks ago.

Reply to jim
Posted by: Homer | 2011/01/11

Darla how the hell can you give advice like that...Dumbass

Anon - The only time you would be able to tell is after birth. - 1)Blood Test are the best

2)Whoever the father is needs to stepup and take responsiblity,Just like you have too.

Good luck,And trust in God.....

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Darla | 2011/01/11

Do you consider a abortion? That would be the easy way out.

Reply to Darla