Question

Who can it be

Please dont judge. I already am regretting.

Early December, I went to Cape Town for 2 weeks with friends. Lets just say we had a string of flings and partied every night. In that two weeks, I slept with about 3 different guys. 2 of them were one night stands and one guy I slept with at least 3 times.

On ALL I made sure he wore protection. I found out I am pregnant and not sure who the father is.

How do I trace who could it be without informing all? Do I need to get them all to sumbit to a blood test, or can I get confirmation of the genes another one. One guy I cant get hold off. I am so unsure on what to do. No one yet knows as I am too ashamed to tell anyone yet.

In order to establish who the father is, you need a sample form the baby and from each of the men so that they can be matched to see which is most similar to the baby.

3

Posted by: meme | 2011/01/12

Eish wena!

Reply to meme
Posted by: M | 2011/01/12

It is very clear you don''t care about STD''s or Aids.How can you be so careless.Do you really think,even the one who you slept with at least 3 times will step in to be daddy.By the sounds of it you are still young.Otherwise you would be more responsible.Hopefully you''ll think twice next time.

Reply to M