Question
Posted by: @ Nice guy | 2010/03/31

Who are you?

Who are you? Are you a professional/

We are a team of professional Psychologists and Medical Doctors specializing in the field of sexual health.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: KK | 2010/03/31

I don''t see anything wrong with his advice. Its honest, people mustn''t ask for advice and hear what they want to hear, they must hear the truth and we we all be fine!

Reply to KK
Posted by: Woman | 2010/03/31

Everybody here are just people with their own opinions. While I agree that Nice Guy is a bit idiotic in his responses, he still answers honestly and with his own opinion. I just tend to ignore the answers that irk me. I suggest everyone who has a gripe with this individual just ignore him. My two cents on the recent " disruption"  to the site.

On the upside, thank you for answering questions regularly, Sexologist! Everyone appreciates it!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/03/31

Reply to sexologist