Question
Posted by: Who am i | 2011/09/12

who am i?

HI there Doc, please help.
I dont want to go to my GP cause i am Mooody. Could you just give me some advise please?

I am on Zoloft , 50mg - 1x per day for anxiety attacks. And also on YAZ. Recently i just became mooody, and a bitch. i snap at everything and i am so rude to my hubby, its unfair towards him.
I dont know why or what it is, but is there something that i can drink that will just help me a little. Its worse when i have PMS too.

i feel so bad after i snapped, but i just cant help myself.
i also found that i dont have so much patience with my little 2 year old boy, the way i use to?
Please, please help.

Many of us may be moody at times, but why would you see that as a valid reason NOT to see your GP ? That's a bit like saying" Oh, I'm far too sick to see my doctor - I'll see him when Im feeling much better. "
Any hormonal product may affect mood unhelpfully. I wonder whether it'd be best for you to ask to see a specialist psychiatrist for a fuller assessment of the whole situation, mood issues, medications for that and the Yaz.

1