Question
Posted by: christoffer herrendoffer | 2011-03-28

whitish blister soars

My girl friend started to complain of itching skin in 2010 october at the time when i developed blisters that began as small whitish painful pimple to grow to be little itching buble at times to be a small soar. Please help us of what might be the cause of our skin woe.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Christoffer, thank you for the question.

This is a very difficult question to answer over the net as I do need to see the lesions before deciding on what they could be. From your description they could be as a result of some infective process (such as a virus or parasite) or some form of allergy. Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the skin and decide on the best treatment option.