Question
Posted by: Dean | 2009/12/18

whitey,sympathy

I Give sympathy to all indian women cos out of my experience with indian friends, the men hit their women and its so bad that they keep it a secret for the children. allover i have been i hear about indian men hitting indian women then they keep quiet, it also happens infront of me and they feel so proud, why dont these women take a stand.

Oh come on ! SOME men, from all racial and cultural groups abuse women, and some women from all groups abuse men. It is absolutely NOT universal among any group.

2
Posted by: U WRONG | 2009/12/21

NOT SO MUCH AS IN THOSE CULTURES I MENTIONED, TRY STAYING IN AN INDIAN COMMUNITY YOU' LL C CLEVER MAN

Reply to U WRONG