Posted by: john | 2011-10-29

how to fet rid of whiteheads in face

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi John, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.
Your best option would be to consult a
dermatologist who can examine the skin and advise you on the best treatment approach for the acne whiteheads which is considered a mild form.
Your basic at home regime should consist of the following:
Use oil free moisturizers, SPF, and any makeup or other topical products you may be using.
Do not pick or squeeze the acne or blemishes on the skin.
Gently wash your face twice daily with a foamy wash.
Specifically use products that are indicated for the treatment of mild acne. NeoStrata do have a range for acne/oily skin treatment, but it is important to know that similar ingredients may be found with Nimue, Environ, etc.
Ultimately you may need to consider oral medication which will be prescribed by the dermatologist if necessary
Further advice can be found on my web page ( and click the Acne & Skin Classification Tab. Here one can find the Leeds Acne classification (photographs) which will direct you to the correct treatment approaches.