Question
Posted by: sunflower | 2009-04-15

white vaginal discharge

I have a white vaginal discharge that i' ve been struggling with for the past 3 years. I don' t think it' s candida because there is no itching, burning or a smell, it' s just the white discharge. What can it be? I' ve already used a number of different medications and nothing seems to work. I' m really desperate to find something that will work. Any advice as to what I can use?

The best thing is to have a swab sent to the lab. Then you will know exactly what the discharge is due to and how to treat it.

1
Posted by: Gally | 2009-04-17

If it doesnt itch,smell or change colour i think its normal,am nt a doc bt i think every woman experiences this.

Reply to Gally