Question
Posted by: Spongebob | 2011/09/20

White tongue

I seem to have a recurring problem with white tongue. I''ve used Nystacid oral solution but not consistently. I''ve been to the doctor and done the necessary tests for HIV, etc all negative.
I eat alot of yoghurt which seems to aggravate and not alleviate the problem. I also have a problem with slight bulimia which i think could aggravate the problem as well.
please help - the slimy residue in my mouth is annoying.

Spongebob

The whitish deposit on your tongue is due to irritation when you vomit. Consult a psychiatrist, in order to treat your bulimia. A product like Toplep can be prescribed to treat your bulimia.