Question
Posted by: Christy | 2010/09/29

White Tongue

I seem to be having a recurring bout of white tongue for the past few weeks now. It first started as oral thrush rsulting from very strong anti-biotics i was taking. i''ve gone for all the blood tests including HIV and they have all come back negative only showing that i have a very high iron defficiency. i also suffer from bulimia
how can i treat the white tongue as its very " irritating" 

Hallo Christy
If it is caused by oral thrush you should take an anti-yeast medication like Daktarin oral jel or Mycostatin for a week to 10 days.

2
Posted by: J | 2010/09/29

You think you have problems! Julias Malema told me I have a white tendency.

Reply to J
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/29

Hallo Christy