Question
Posted by: joyce | 2009-04-12

white stuff//help

just a stupid question from a woman,married for 18yrs.sometimes my husband(49)battles to have an errection.there are times that he will have a full erection,but the moment he penetrates me,' all fall down' ! I feel sorry for him and try to help,we have tried all kinds of pills etc.he' s been to the doc,no problem with prostate,been to urologist,no problem.more than once when he get back from work,there is a white discharge in his boxers.I have asked him and he said that at times just thinking of sex it feels like a wetness from his penis,therefore the stains.I have gone to the extreme to think that he might be having an affair,but there is nothing wrong with our sex/married life.do I have to worry about the stains or is it normal /nattural at this age having errection problems.we both have stressfull jobs.I dont want to jump to conclussion regarding the discharge and affairs....help

i do believe that your husband is not having an affair but that he may be suffering from erectile dysfunction. please consult your medical doctor for a full diagnosis and treatment options (several treatment options are available).

the white discharge i suspect may just be from semen - a man can ejaculate without having an erection. the mechanics of his erection may be a cause of some problem but his plumbing (ejaculation) and desire are still strong and willing.

2
Posted by: Master | 2009-04-13

Don' t worry about the white stuff. When a man has an erection there' s some stuff coming out of the penis. This doesn' t mean that he was or is cheating. On the erection part i' ll let the sexologist answer that.

Reply to Master
Posted by: Master | 2009-04-13

Reply to Master