White spots/marks under eyes

I would like to find out, I have white spots/marks under my eyes, which started to appear a year after my son was born. I was tested for cholesterol, but that was normal, as the doctor thought that was the main cause for it. He said I should just leave it, it might go away on it' s own. But I have been patient for four years now, and these mark just don' t seem to go away. I and they to tend to stand out when I do not get enough sleep.

Can you maybe explain what this can be, because I do not want to wear contact lenses because of these spots/marks, so I just wear my glasses.

Kind Regards

Dear Anonymous
Where exactly are the spots, in the coloured part of the eye (iris?) or on the skin under the eye ( below the bottom eyelid?)
If it is on the skin, it could be a kind of a fungal infection called ptyriasis versicolor that could be treated with Lamisil cream.