Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2009-11-13

White spots on skin

i have a lot of white spots (pigmentation?) on my arms and legs - what can i do to get rid of these spots - i' m too embaressed to wear short sleeves or pants. Is there any medication i can use - i' m 49 years ' young' !

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Cindy, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have just returned from my London practice.

Your best approach would be to consult a dermatologist who can determine the cause of the white ‘spots’ and prescribe the appropriate treatment. One of the commonest reasons for the appearance of white patches on the skin is a fungal infection that can be successfully treated with a course of tablets, anti-fungal creams and a shampoo.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009-11-16

Reply to anti-ageing expert