Question
Posted by: Sah | 2010-10-01

White Patch

hi Dr

i need some advice please, my husband has this 2cm x 2cm, white patch that has white pubic hair growing on it, that has come up on the side skin of his testicles.. it has been there for the past 18months, the only symptom is he gets severe itching there, please let me knw what this could be and which dr should we go and investigate this..

thanks alot

Sah

It is possible that he has vitiligo (whitening of his skin), due to a yeast infection. He can apply Apor cream, twice daily, for fourteen days (this is available over the counter and safe to use). If it does not dissappear, he should consult his doctor for a possible biopsy of the skin for a diagnosis.