Question
Posted by: Lenie | 2010-11-03

White noise

My husband cant sleep if there isnt white noise of some form going in the room. This drives me dilly. I asked him to put it on his ipod and plug in earphones, but then he cant sleep with " things"  in his ears. We are going to end up sleeping in separate rooms, which cant be good for our marriage.

Please help,
Thanks doc

Expert ImageSleep Expert

White noise, that is sound which covers the full sound spectrum, should not disturb. However, any sound louder than a certain volume will indeed disturb. Perhaps you can compromise by using (real) white noise, but just a bit softer.

1
Posted by: ANON | 2010-12-22

ITS A PITY YOU DONT SNORE.............LOL
IRONICALLY HE COULD LISTEN TO THAT AND SLEEP

Reply to ANON