Question
Posted by: mo | 2009-02-09

white milky discharge

i have a white milky discharge that won' t go away, have had it for almost a month now. it doesnt smell or itch. i use contraceptives but stopped for one month and went back again. i started having this discharge soon after going back on the pill and my period was late by two days. i also have anemia - iron defeciency &  use to have severe period pains, which was why my doctor suggested contraceptives. is this normal? please help.

There can be more 'normal' discharge on the Pill. The fact that there is no smell or itch suggests that this is the case.