Posted by: mary | 2011-11-22

white marks

can you please advise me if all men have semen marks on their undies everyday and if so why?

Dear Mary

Men do not have semen marks on their undies everyday. Some men do produce precum if they get aroused, which can happen spontaneously during the day, which could result in some sperm stains in their underwear.

Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-24

I have a tendency to produce precum without being aroused most of the time, as a result I have what your hubby has most days. My wife was also concerned but spending all day (on weekends) she noticed it was no different than when I was at work all day. So there really is nothing to be concerned about. You too could be having vaginal moisture leave marks on your undies as well.

Posted by: vv | 2011-11-23

It is possible, if you always horny at work or waching toomuch porn your body will secrete this fluid is small amount.

Reply to vv