Question
Posted by: claire | 2010/09/30

White Lump on Nipple

I am currently 34 years old.
When I was pregnant with my son a white bump appeared right on my nipple (and I mean directly on the nipple itself NOT in the brown area surrounding the nipple). I breastfed my son for about a year and just ignored it thinking it was something associated with my milk production. It eventually went away during that time but then reappeared a few months later after I had stopped breast feeding. I have had it for a long time now, my son is already 3 years old and it is still there. Dont know if it is my imagination but it a appears a little bit bigger, it is not painful at all and does not worry me but it is not exactly " pretty" .
Should I be concerened about this?

Hallo Claire
It may be a blocked skin (sebaceous) gland filled with a fatty skin oil substance. Your doctor will probably be able to open and drain this for you.

2
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/30

Hallo Claire

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/30

Hallo Claire