Question
Posted by: Ogwezi ochuko | 2012/11/11

White hair

I''m having white hair since about 20yrs. Now am 38yrs &  is almost all over my head.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi O, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response but we have just recently arrived from our London practice.
The whitening of hair is a permanent loss of pigment and unfortunately there are no treatments to reverse this. Typically this has a strong genetic association but it may be worth seeing a dermatologist who can exclude any medical reasons for the early loss of hair pigment.