Question
Posted by: white foot | 2009/02/25

white foot

when i stretch my legs up against the wall lying on my back, my one foot gradually goes completely white- it looks like it belongs to a corpse. when I stand up again it almost immediately becomes pink- I can feek the rush of blood. is there a problem here?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear White foot

It is very normal for blood to drain from the feet when they are raised and gor them to fill up again when standing. It does seem unusual that it happens in only one foot. There are a lot of factors to consider when trying to answer this. Depending on your age, medical history, activities or pain experienced I would consider visiting a doctor to have this checked out.

Chris