Question
Posted by: Julie | 2011/03/27

White discharge thats smelly

For the last year or more i''ve been having what i thought was recurring thrush infections. The symptoms include thick, white chunky discharge which does not smell healtly at all. There seems to be more at certain times of the month and is very visible after sex when the pieces of white stuff come out. I have tried all sorts of OTC and prescription medicines for yeast infections, which seemed to help, but this problem always recurrs. Am starting to worry its something much more sinister than thrush. Pls help!

Have a lok at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush. You might also check for diabetes.

2
Posted by: Cindy | 2011/04/06

I was Triphaisil for about 3 years. I have been of it for about 2 years but I have not fallen pregnant. What suggestions do you have for me?

Reply to Cindy