Question
Posted by: amy | 2012/08/20

white discharge in husbands underwear

on a few occasions when my husband has come home from work i have noticed some white discharge on his underwear, is it normal for men to get this? He is 54 years of age he had a visectomy 13 years ago,

No, men do not normally have a 'discharge' from their penis. I recommend you ask him where it has come from and encourage him to have a physical check up!

I do wonder whether it was so obvious that you happened to notice it, or were you looking consciously? If you were looking - what is happening in your relationship? I wonder if you aren't anxious about something...? If this is the case, your concerns needvto be addressed urgently too...

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

25
Posted by: Amy | 2016/04/20

Can sumone be honest with me I need to know what it is it was on his underwear and his penis and it lliked cluster whit stuff !!

Reply to Amy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/10

My husband had very wet underwear on both sides of opening of the hole in regular underwear it smells of a woman and I am sure he had sec through the opening why else would they be so wet and smelly?

Posted by: Kate | 2016/02/29

My boyfriend is on a new medication & hasn't been as horny latley ..but on his birthday he went out to the bars while I stayed home with our daughter and the next morning I did check his boxers b.d he went with a female I specially asked him to stay away from and there was white marks like discharge which is how I ended up on this site leaving this comment.. Can anyone help me out? I asked him he said he didn't know that he didn't jerk off and Diane cheat but he also got upset when I asked..

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/13

I found a wet. White spot more like clear white came home took a shower now i should be suspicious. What you think

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/28

My partner has no sex drive due to steroid use and is having Hormone replacement yet I've still noticed white stains Is this possible if he has no sexual desire?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/20

Hi my boyfriend was at home all day but when I came home the bedrooms door where lock and he went to take a bath the same evening I looked at his underpants and saw 3 white marks on his undies does it mean that he had masterbating???? And is it cheating if a guy looks at porn and gets horny cuz I think its cheating that means he's getting horny for a another woman and then wants to have sex with his girlfriend or whife correct me if I am wrong please

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/24

Hey girl.. To me it's cheating to.. He imagines himself with the other women so in a mental sense it is cheating..

Posted by: Hezekiel | 2014/11/01

I want to knwo,there is a medication for thes dischage in all chamisess?

Reply to Hezekiel
Posted by: ky | 2014/10/23

I have actually had the same problem with my husband. Only of hes leaving for work at stupid times in the morning like 4 then not coming bk till 10 at night. But theres loads in his boxers fucking proper snail trails everywhere. So if it aint discharge thenhit could be the other.

Reply to ky
Posted by: Irries | 2013/05/30

My husband had 3 affairs....last one he says stopped 6 months ago...recently I found in the middle of his underwear white blobs and white skid slimey marks little bit higher up. Should I confront him again, is he still cheating?

Reply to Irries
Posted by: Suzie | 2012/09/02

I found it one day on my hsband underpats. He t admit after a heavy argument that he was at a prositute for a blow job and when he removed the condom and pul up his underpants it stained. So I believe your husband is -|- ing around.

Reply to Suzie
Posted by: Amy////At Max | 2012/08/23

Hey Max,
I have been having a gut feeling that he could be cheating again, there is this one woman that he works with that he is friends with on bbm that he never speaks about,she is his only work collegue on his contacts., i dont know maybe she excites him and he relieves himself or they meeting up and other things are happening, i just felt it wasn''t normal seeing this on his underware.

Reply to Amy////At Max
Posted by: Max | 2012/08/23

Hey Amy
What do you mean by " cheating" ?
Mastubation is not cheating by any stretch of the imagination.
Cheating with another person is a totally different matter.

Perhaps you should bring up the subject before you over-react to the situation.

Reply to Max | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/15

Actually it is if you have have any faith in a religion. So Max get your facts straight obviously a cheater

Posted by: Amy | 2016/04/20

Well we were gonna have sex n there was what stuff on his penis I asked him what it was he said the detergent his mom uses makes his underwear get liked that

Posted by: Another Amy | 2012/08/22

Maybe he is masturbating, maybe he is cheating & mdash  who knows? I would also be very suspicious if my boyfriend had white stains in his undergarments :(

Reply to Another Amy
Posted by: Another Fellow | 2012/08/21

Hey Amy...whats up with the fretting....all men wank if you didn''t know. This sometimes leave marks on their jocks. Now either give him more sex so he doesn''t wank as often, or leave him alone to his own little business. Sounds like a pretty normal Guy to me !

Reply to Another Fellow
Posted by: Devon | 2012/08/21

I dont think he is cheating. You could either talk to him about it at an appropriate time and place or keep checking his underwear, notice if the marks are only there on certain days, check he''s behaviour, his moods. If he is suddenly doing things out of the norm then that should be a cause for concern.

Reply to Devon
Posted by: RawRandy | 2012/08/21

Oh, buggar off Amy, its a white mark, maybe its your spit from last nite, with woman everything is a something

Reply to RawRandy
Posted by: amy/Follow up | 2012/08/21

it is more like a white mark than actual discharge, do you think he could be cheating from a mans point of view.

Reply to amy/Follow up
Posted by: Devon | 2012/08/21

@ sexologist  men actually do get white staines on their underwear. It''s not called discharge but when you horny you tend to produce pre-cum which is clear when it is still wet but when it dries it does become white and leave marks/staines on your underwear. If it happens to smell bad, well that would probably be discharge and needs to get checked out.

Reply to Devon | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Amy | 2016/04/20

But it's on his penis too!! It scared me that's why I need to know if he cheating never seen this before

Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/08/20

I totally agree with Max!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Max | 2012/08/20

I Think he may be mastubating at work.

Reply to Max
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/20

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist