Question
Posted by: sai | 2013/02/08

white discharge

im married and a mother of a 2 year old boy.. recently i have ben having quite a lot of white discharge which at times leads to rash too. and my skin is very sensitive so i often get rash during periods too if i dont change it very often.. anyhow i would like to know how can i stop the white discharge that causes a lot of botheration as i have to keep changing my undies all the time... it happens every after every few weeks.thanks

It could be thrush in which case Canesten should help. If it does not, you should see your doctor.